22.9.10

The THING #14 (1995) - 4th Story




























































The fourth episode came in issue #14 of "The Thing" in 1995. In this story I played a game with the T-shirts which I collected like a maniac in those times. We had also another story (Christmas this time) for "The Thing in Action".
But the big thing in this issue was the release of the first CD "The Thing from another World Vol.1" which contained a collection of the best Greek alternative bands like The Last Drive,  Rockin' Bones, Make Believe, Deus X Machina, Oh! My Garden and my friends Surface and Ache In SilenceMore information can be found here and in the amazing site about Greek fanzines Fanzinesnet!
Jimbo of course, didn't wait to ask me to do the cover for this collection and I made these 18 creatures from another world, one for each band. 
All look at the slimy ... brain!



2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I remember this - both the story & the cd cover! Great compilation, too, & great to see you're still active :).

    ReplyDelete